Our RocketHub campaign has been extended! A little more info about our Rockethub campaign:
We've designed new, lightweight frames that put far less pressure on the face. They're an eyeglass-style frame with wraparound-style curvature, so they hug the face better; they have lens sizes made specifically for maximum coverage from our therapeutic Axon Lenses.
Its features include:
- Featherweight Frame: So light you wont even notice they are there.
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel: Tough material to withstand abuse.
- Precision Geometry: Shape provides maximum coverage.
- Flex Hinge: Light can cause enough pain as it is so our hinges assure no pressure points.
- Silicone Nose Pad: Adjustable floating silicone pads provide soft fit for every person.
Our Therapeutic Lenses are precisely designed to filter harsh wavelengths of light using cutting-edge coating techniques and injection molding. Together, they will provide even greater relief.
It costs a great deal of money to begin production of a new style. That’s why Axon Optics partnered with the University of Utah’s Technology Commercialization Office (TCO) to start this fundraiser. Many of our contribution levels include Axon Eyewear as a gift for your contribution – at surprisingly low gift amounts. This money will help us pay the upfront manufacturing fees. For a $200 donation, you’ll get two pair of our new featherweight frame glasses when they are released in late spring.
We’ve got 34 days left, and 35 funders so far. We’ve raised $3,660.00 of our $15,000.00 goal. That’s a mere 25% of what we need to get these frames started. Please consider making your contribution today. Thanks!