Migraine Discussions founder/blogger/chronic migraineur Michael Fernandez wrote a great article on how to help with migraines. There are days when the migraine is here, and isn't going anywhere. What are the best ways to cope? In this article, Michael reviews products that alleviate some of the symptoms.
- CNN Health: Mysterious disorder a ‘life sentence’
- The Walking Dead: Lady Migraine speaks on Michael of Migraine Discussions #MHAMBC
- Testimonial from British Columbia, Canada
- The Perfect Pair: Fit, Style, and Coverage
- Eyeglass weight list for allodynic sufferers of migraine, blepharospasm, and light sensitivity (photophobia)
Aura Axon Glasses axon optics Blepharospasm Bright Lights Clinical Studies Computer Dark-adapting Depression Exercise Eye Pain Eye Strain FL-41 Light Sensitivity Lightweight Frames lupus Migraine Migraine Aura Migraine Eye Pain Migraine Eye Symptoms Migraine Glasses migraine home remedies Migraine Medication migraine misdiagnosis migraine relief migraine research Misdiagnosed natural migraine relief Ocular Migraine Ophthalmic Migraine Optical Migraine OTC Drugs Photophobia Photosensitivity Precision Tinted Lenses Prescription Drugs Relaxation Research rockethub TBI Testimonials therapeutic lenses Traumatic Brain Injury vision Visual Migraine