Migraine pain is no joke, but sometimes it helps to view our difficulties with a touch of humor. After all, laughter is the best medicine, right?
Over on our Facebook page (if you aren’t following us on Facebook, you’re missing out!) we asked our fans to tell us what movie title best describes their migraines. Their responses to our post have been quite revealing – and very entertaining. Here’s what they had to say:
- Kiss of the Dragon – M.K.
- Saw – J.R.W.
- Major Payne – M.V.E.
- It – R.B.
- Alien Resurrection – K.F.
- The Exorcist. – C.C.H.
- Concussion – M.C.
- Dazed and Confused – A.M.
- The Shining (for the auras) Hellraiser (for the headaches). – H.C.E.
- Titanic drowned – R.B.B.
- Mad Max Beyond Thunder Dome – D.L.M.
- Sleeping with the Enemy – T.A.
- Wicked (yes, I know it is a musical stage production, but give it time – they’ll eventually turn it into a movie like everything else) – S.M.M.
Have you seen any of these movies? Can you relate to any of these migraineurs and how they experience their migraines? What movie title best describes your migraine or migraine pain?