LIGHT SENSITIVITY GLASSES AND MIGRAINE GLASSES
Stuck in a dark room?
You’re not alone, 80% of migraine sufferers are light sensitive. Axons block the light spectrum shown to trigger and exacerbate migraines and light sensitivity. Axon Optics is a tech startup that develops light-filtering products and performs clinical studies to help you leave the dark and enjoy your world. Step into the light again.
SHOP GLASSES FOR MIGRAINE AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY
- The first time I put on my glasses the relief was nearly instantaneous. I was happily amazed and thankful that there was something that could correct my photophobia.Chris
- Very helpful. I've suffered from light sensitivity for five years. It wasn't a cure but rather, it is one more tool for me to use to protect my eyes. Also, they are very well made.Andy
- I used to have a headache pretty much every Sunday/Monday from the fluorescent lights and from glare reflecting off doors and windows at church. Sometimes I started hurting within the first few minutes of arriving. Wearing these glasses protects my eyes, and now I come home feeling much better than I used to.Mari
- The tinted contacts have enabled me to work in fluorescent light, despite having light sensitivity. They are extremely effective and so comfortable. I have worn my first pair for a full year and they've been fantastic!Nancy T
- I was skeptical however I was sick of taking the migraine meds to knock the migraines. After 4 weeks I am completely sold on these glasses and wear them daily at work!Brad Rossetti
- I highly recommend these glasses if light, computers, etc. bring on migraines. I will definitely buy another pair in case I misplace the ones I have. These have been a life saver, and it's great not to live in fear of a migraine attack.Joyce Colosi
INTERVIEW: DR KATZ OF AXON OPTICS
NEWS SEGMENT: GLASSES FOR MIGRAINE RELIEF
Light Can Trigger Migraines
Migraines can be triggered by indoor lighting sources such as fluorescent lights, computer monitors, and gas-vapor lamps.
Shop Migraine Eyewear
From complete coverage to fashion frames, check out some of our latest therapeutic products.
Beware of Knockoffs
Axons are the first and original migraine glasses and light sensitivity glasses. Our proprietary lens is used by thousands.
Research Based Technology
Founded by researchers from the University of Utah. Axon proceeds go towards further research of technologies for light sensitive conditions.
LATEST FROM THE AXON OPTICS MIGRAINE & LIGHT SENSITIVITY BLOG
For people who suffer from migraines, different smells, changes in the weather, flickering lights and even certain foods can trigger a migraine headache. While there aren’t universal triggers, it’s not unusual for foods, drinks and food additives, like aspartame, to trigger headaches. A National Institute of Health (NIH)...
Many people around the world suffer from migraine—1 billion to be exact. But how many of these people, you included, actually know exactly what causes a migraine? Not nearly enough. Migraines are so diverse and frequently misunderstood that people often don’t know what can trigger them. This is partially...
For hundreds of years, people have used cannabis, or marijuana, for medicinal purposes. Physicians have recommended its use for treating and helping ease the pain in various diseases. Literature and scientific research suggests that medical cannabis and cannabinoids play therapeutic roles in certain chronic pain and headache disorders, including...
There is a definite link between chronic migraine and mental health disorders according to a review of multiple studies on the subject in the Journal of Headache and Pain. People who suffer from chronic migraine oftentimes also suffer from anxiety, depression, or other psychiatric disorders. Knowing why this occurs...