LIGHT SENSITIVITY GLASSES AND MIGRAINE GLASSES
Stuck in a dark room?
You’re not alone, 80% of migraine sufferers are light sensitive. Axons block the light spectrum shown to trigger and exacerbate migraines and light sensitivity. Axon Optics is a tech startup that develops light-filtering products and performs clinical studies to help you leave the dark and enjoy your world. Step into the light again.
SHOP GLASSES FOR MIGRAINE AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY
- Having now made two orders from Axon Optics, their customer service surpassed my expectations. Axon always kept me up to date with my orders and were very helpful answering my questions. I highly recommend them!Justyna Horodyska
- I highly recommend these glasses if light, computers, etc. bring on migraines. I will definitely buy another pair in case I misplace the ones I have. These have been a life saver, and it's great not to live in fear of a migraine attack.Joyce Colosi
- I was skeptical however I was sick of taking the migraine meds to knock the migraines. After 4 weeks I am completely sold on these glasses and wear them daily at work!Brad Rossetti
- Very helpful. I've suffered from light sensitivity for five years. It wasn't a cure but rather, it is one more tool for me to use to protect my eyes. Also, they are very well made.Andy
- The first time I put on my glasses the relief was nearly instantaneous. I was happily amazed and thankful that there was something that could correct my photophobia.Chris
INTERVIEW: DR KATZ OF AXON OPTICS
NEWS SEGMENT: GLASSES FOR MIGRAINE RELIEF
Light Can Trigger Migraines
Migraines can be triggered by indoor lighting sources such as fluorescent lights, computer monitors, and gas-vapor lamps.
Shop Migraine Eyewear
From complete coverage to fashion frames, check out some of our latest therapeutic products.
Beware of Knockoffs
Axons are the first and original migraine glasses and light sensitivity glasses. Our proprietary lens is used by thousands.
Research Based Technology
Founded by researchers from the University of Utah. Axon proceeds go towards further research of technologies for light sensitive conditions.
LATEST FROM THE AXON OPTICS MIGRAINE & LIGHT SENSITIVITY BLOG
Dr. Katz, MD, PhD, of the Moran Eye Institute at the University of Utah Medical Center answers questions on Migraine Treatments:
1) Are migraines curable?
2) Are there any lifestyle treatments for migraines?
3) What are some tools to cure or treat migraine?
4) How can I get rid of a migraine naturally?
Ever have that fear of going into the mall which is full of fluorescent lights, shiny floors, reflective windows. It can be a perfect storm for hemiplegic migraine and dystonia. Hemiplegic migraines resemble strokes, and for Kim Lawson, she can’t be in anything but incandescent bulbs or…
In December of 2015, Dr Brad Katz of Axon Optics and Carl Cincinnato from Migraine Pal hosted a Webinar about alternative approaches to migraine treatments with a particular focus on light sensitivity. It was great to see attendees from all across the world chiming in on the presentation…
Dr. Katz, MD, PhD, of the Moran Eye Institute at the University of Utah Medical Center answers common — and uncommon — questions on Migraines, Migraine Causes, Migraine Treatments, and more.
1) When is a headache a migraine?
2) Are migraines real?
3) What does it feel like to have…
ENTER YOUR EMAIL AND GET
Subscribe to our infrequent and wonderful newsletter and we'll instantly email you a 10% Off coupon code.