Eyewear for Migraine and Light Sensitivity
Stuck in a dark room? You’re not alone, 80% of migraine sufferers are light sensitive. Axon Optics makes unique lenses to block the light spectrum shown to trigger and exacerbate migraines. We perform ongoing clinical studies on new light-filtering products to help you leave the dark and enjoy your world. Step into the light with Axon Optics.
Light Can Trigger Migraines
Migraines can be triggered by indoor lighting sources such as fluorescent lights, computer monitors, and gas-vapor lamps.
From complete coverage to fashion frames, check out some of our latest therapeutic products.
Beware of Knockoffs
Axon is the first and original therapeutic eyewear company. Our proprietary lens is used by thousands.
Founded by researchers from the University of Utah. Axon proceeds go towards further research of technologies for light sensitive conditions.
- The first time I put on my glasses the relief was nearly instantaneous. I was happily amazed and thankful that there was something that could correct my photophobia.Chris
- I highly recommend these glasses if light. TV, computer use, etc. bring on an episode. I will definitely buy another pair in case I misplace the ones I have. These are priceless and have been a life saver. It's great not to live in fear of a migraine attack.Joyce Colosi
- I was skeptical however I was sick of taking the migraine meds to knock the migraines. After 4 weeks I am completely sold on these glasses and wear them daily at work!Brad Rossetti
- Having now made two different orders from Axon Optics, I found the service I received to surpass my expectations. In my dealings with Axon Optics, in particular with Virginia and Lilli, they always kept me up to date with my orders and were very helpful answering any questions I had about their products / services. If anyone is thinking of getting a pair of glasses, I highly recommend trying them.Justyna Horodyska
- Very helpful. I've suffered from light sensitivity for five years. It wasn't a cure but rather, it is one more tool for me to use to protect my eyes. Also, they are very well made.Andy
Latest Blog Posts
- By Ben on May 6, 2015
Forbes Magazine has written about us! Axon Optics has been mentioned in an article about...
- By Ben on May 6, 2015
Blepharospasm relief with Axon Optics? Medical research demonstrates that symptoms can be managed with Axon...
- By Ben on April 25, 2015
Can’t see this post? Make sure you are logged in to Facebook. Post by...
- By Ben on April 20, 2015
This gallery shows many of our designs, past and present, from our inception in 2011...
- By Ben on April 7, 2015
Everyday by noon Ginger had a headache, sometimes migraine, nausea, and dizziness. When this happened...
- By Ben on April 1, 2015
Relieving migraine: Exercise, relaxation, and medication found to be equally effective in reducing migraine headaches....