Eyewear for Migraine and Light Sensitivity
Stuck in a dark room? You’re not alone, 80% of migraine sufferers are light sensitive. Axon Optics makes unique lenses to block the light spectrum shown to trigger and exacerbate migraines. We perform ongoing clinical studies on new light-filtering products to help you leave the dark and enjoy your world. Step into the light with Axon Optics.
Light Can Trigger Migraines
Migraines can be triggered by indoor lighting sources such as fluorescent lights, computer monitors, and gas-vapor lamps.
From complete coverage to fashion frames, check out some of our latest therapeutic products.
Beware of Knockoffs
Axon is the first and original therapeutic eyewear company. Our proprietary lens is used by thousands.
Founded by researchers from the University of Utah. Axon proceeds go towards further research of technologies for light sensitive conditions.
- I was skeptical however I was sick of taking the migraine meds to knock the migraines. After 4 weeks I am completely sold on these glasses and wear them daily at work!Brad Rossetti
- I highly recommend these glasses if light. TV, computer use, etc. bring on an episode. I will definitely buy another pair in case I misplace the ones I have. These are priceless and have been a life saver. It's great not to live in fear of a migraine attack.Joyce Colosi
- Very helpful. I've suffered from light sensitivity for five years. It wasn't a cure but rather, it is one more tool for me to use to protect my eyes. Also, they are very well made.Andy
- The first time I put on my glasses the relief was nearly instantaneous. I was happily amazed and thankful that there was something that could correct my photophobia.Chris
- Having now made two different orders from Axon Optics, I found the service I received to surpass my expectations. In my dealings with Axon Optics, in particular with Virginia and Lilli, they always kept me up to date with my orders and were very helpful answering any questions I had about their products / services. If anyone is thinking of getting a pair of glasses, I highly recommend trying them.Justyna Horodyska
Latest Blog Posts
by Award-winning Copywriter & Editor Robert Kaye The Cover-RX is a fairly high-end fitover sunglass frame...
Photophobia and My Mundane Life By Kristopher Sveska Yesterday I did something truly amazing. For...
Originally posted in the Richmond-Times Dispatch. Posted Monday, February 6, 2012 by Tammie Smith When she goes outside,...
Light Sensitivity and Migraines Light from computer monitors, fluorescent lights, TV screens, and reflected glare...
by Lori Raines, Founder of Neuronauts Dystonia Awareness and Advocacy Nonprofit Organization. To learn more...
This was a very interesting article interviewing Dr. Mark Green on migraine. There is text,...