Universal Good Looks: You can’t go wrong with the JURA frame for women and men. Not only is it a classic frame shape that has been worn since the 1950s, but it is one of the lighter styles that we offer. The 54mm lens is large for light coverage while the spring hinges make it so that both smaller and larger faces can wear it. Moreover, it comes in 2 colors: brown and red. Size: small – large (54-17-140). This frame is 125 millimeters wide from hinge to hinge, making it a good fit for most adult faces.
Indoor, Outdoor, Transitions (+$150 / 3 Weeks)
|Choose Frame Color|
Black-Matte, Brown/Tan, Red
EYEWEAR FOR MIGRAINE AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY:
Light sensitivity is one of the most common symptoms of a migraine, and for many chronic sufferers certain kinds of light can actually trigger a migraine. Axon Optics eyewear features Axon’s Spectrashield FL-41 lens that filters out the harsh light and has been clinically shown to reduce both the frequency and severity of migraines. It affords relief for those with general light sensitivity. Lenses also include our premium optical coatings to protect against smudges, fingerprints, debris, and scratches.
- Lenses: Axon offers two different tint densities for you to choose from: Indoor, which is lighter; and Outdoor, which is darker. See pictures of the different lenses by clicking here. Transitions lenses® have our indoor tint when inside a building or car, but turn dark when in the sun. Our lenses offer industry standard UVA and UVB protection.
- Prescription: This frame can be fitted with your prescription. Just select the appropriate prescription option and fill out the prescription form. Axon Optics only processes single vision and readers prescriptions. If you require bifocal, trifocal, progressives, or complex prescriptions you will need to visit your eyecare practitioner. For more information on complex prescriptions, email [email protected]
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Domestic Shipping: Shipping is a flat $5 to anywhere in the United States. Expedited shipping is available at checkout for an additional cost. Most orders process within 1 business day. Transitions and prescription lenses can take up to 3 weeks to process and contact lenses up to 4 weeks.
- International Shipping: Shipping options for International transactions range between $10-$75 and can take from 3-21 days. Most orders process within 1 business day. Your package may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once your purchase arrives at the country of destination. For example, if you are receiving our products in the United Kingdom, you will be charged a 20% Value Added Tax (VAT) in order for your purchase to pass through customs.
- Returns: Non-prescription eyewear can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition for a full refund or exchange credit. Send-In-Your-Frame service and prescription lenses, can be remade at 50% of the original price within 90 days of purchase.
- Color: The color of your lenses may look different than those in the photograph because photos may distort colors. For this reasons, you may notice a difference in the color of your pair and the pair you’ve seen online, another pair from a previous order, or another pair from the same order. Rest assured, though the tint may appear different, the efficacy of the tint remains the same.
- Other Questions: Find your answer here.